We made our way down to Seagrove beach to celebrate Tosh's friend Tray who was getting married. Both car rides went well thanks to Grandma who we now call re baby whisperer ;)
Although it was cool and windy, A joined us for a long walk to seaside on 30A, a walk on the beach, and brunch at gray ton's finest- the red bar. A met one of mom's oldest friends Emily and her spouse Brandon. We will never forget our first beach trip and thank you Grandma for making it perfect!
Also in last weeks news- A and I attended our first play date with children her age and they were all boys ;)
Check her out in the middle
Grandma had a FABULOUS time at the beach with Little Miss Arabella. She was a perfect travelling companion - we kept each other company talking and singing in the back seat !! I know your new sunglasses and Seaside Tervis Tumbler will be with you on your many beach trips over the next couple of years !! I LOVE YOU Arabella Catharine !!! Grandma
ReplyDelete