Since the last post we have found Mrs. Lonnie who has dedicated her time to watching A while I am at work. A loves Lonnie and is always smiling and talking up a storm when I get home. It makes me so happy to have someone who shows A love and can sing to her while we are gone because you know tosh and I cannot hold a tune :)
A is talking more and I love her squeal that she tries so hard to push out. She is growing like a weed and seems to be getting longer but not too much rounder.
A got to meet one of my closest friends Christine who was in town this last weekend. They were instant friends!
A celebrated her first Easter with her first overnight stay without mom and dad! She stayed with her aunt Jen and uncle Chuck and two energetic cousins! They brought her to church which is also a first and she slept well away from home. The Easter bunny even brought her a basket full of goodies We celebrated Easter together At my mom's home and only wish it could last longer - like all holidays.
All in all we are enjoying these precious moments and soaking them in.
Happy Spring to all!








No comments:
Post a Comment